Available Now, Short Term Rentals $2,500.00 Per Month - Single Family Home
Available now to rent. Minimum stay is 5 nights.
Price and utilities are negotiable. Contact us for details.
Take a look at another one of Reilly Properties’ rental homes in the historic Forest Hill neighborhood. This fully-furnished, 4 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom house is located in a very family-friendly neighborhood.
House features include…
- pet friendly (deposit required, call our office for more details)
- hardwood floors throughout
- an incredibly spacious master bathroom with its own walk-in closest and retro master bathroom
- large backyard (optional fencing provided)
- two wood-burning fireplaces (one in the living room, one in the basement)
- a recently renovated kitchen with a farmhouse sink, stove and fridge
- a breakfast nook with great views of the backyard
- a first-floor screened-in porch that’s attached to a quaint dining room
- a second-floor porch that’s attached to one of the bedrooms
- a finished third-floor unit with a bedroom and a bathroom
- finished basement with tons of storage space
There’s a detached two-car garage, and a washer and dryer in basement. An AC unit can be added. Lawn care and snow removal are optional services. Please call our office for details. Section 8 not accepted.
- Around the corner from Forest Hill Park, great area for walking the dog or taking the kids to the playground
- 8 minute drive to the Coventry and Cedar Lee areas, where you’ll find a variety of restaurants, bars, and shops
- 10 minute drive to the Cedar RTA station where you can catch the rapid to head downtown
- 10 minute drive to the University Circle, Cleveland Clinic, University Hospitals, and CWRU campuses
- 10 minute drive to Uptown Area, which is home to Severance Hall, the Cleveland Art Museum, the Cleveland Botanical Gardens, Cleveland Yoga, Mitchells Ice Cream, and a lot more.
- 20 minute drive to Cleveland State University, downtown, Tower City, and the Convention Center