Short Term Rentals, Upcoming Rentals $4,000.00 Per Month - Single Family Home
Availability: May 25 – December 31
Price is negotiable. Contact us for more information on daily, weekly, and monthly rates.
This is one of Reilly Properties’ most recently renovated homes for rent in the historic Forest Hill neighborhood of Cleveland Heights. Located on the corner of Monticello Road and Forest Hill Blvd in a very family-friendly neighborhood, you’re minutes from some of Cleveland’s biggest attractions, including the Cleveland Clinic, University Hospitals, CWRU, the Cleveland Art Museum, the Cleveland Botanical Gardens, Severance Hall, and downtown Cleveland.
This 4 bed, 2.5 bath fully-furnished home can sleep up to 6 people. Features include…
- First floor master bedroom and master bathroom with a king bed. Bathroom has a separate shower and tub
- Totally remodeled kitchen with two double ovens, a modern touch pad stove top, a new range vent, microwave, fridge and dishwasher
- Cozy living room with a wood-burning fireplace, an original brick paneled wall, and high ceilings
- Den with a Smart TV
- Washer and dryer on first floor next to a half bathroom
- Two spacious bedrooms on the second floor with full beds and room ware. Each bedroom has closet space, and both bedrooms are connected to a full bathroom
- A fourth furnished, carpeted bedroom in a quiet area of the home
- Security system and central air
- High speed Wifi
- Two-car attached garage with plenty of driveway space
- Newly landscaped front yard and lots of room to play
- Fenced-in backyard patio
Section 8 not accepted. Pets are allowed with deposit.