Available Now, Short Term Rentals $3,500.00 Per Month - Single Family Home
Availability: Now – May 14; May 24 – December 31
Price is negotiable. Contact us for more information on daily, weekly, and monthly rates.
This is one of Reilly Properties’ most recently renovated homes for rent in the historic Forest Hill neighborhood of Cleveland Heights. Located on the corner of Monticello Road and Forest Hill Blvd in a very family-friendly neighborhood, you’re minutes from some of Cleveland’s biggest attractions, including the Cleveland Clinic, University Hospitals, CWRU, the Cleveland Art Museum, the Cleveland Botanical Gardens, Severance Hall, and downtown Cleveland.
This 4 bed, 2.5 bath fully-furnished home can sleep 6 to 7 people. Features include…
- First floor master bedroom and master bathroom with a queen bed. Bathroom has a separate shower and tub
- Totally remodeled kitchen with granite counter tops, two double ovens, a new and modern touch pad stove top, a new range vent, and a microwave, fridge and dishwasher
- Cozy living room with a wood-burning fireplace
- First floor den with cable and a flat screen TV
- Two spacious bedrooms on the second floor with full beds and room ware. Each bedroom has closet space (one has a walk-in closet), and both bedrooms are connected to a full bathroom
- A fourth furnished, carpeted bedroom in a quiet area of the home
- Security system and central air
- High speed Wi-Fi
- Two-car attached garage with plenty of driveway space
- Newly landscaped front yard and lots of room to play
- Small patio with a partially fenced-in backyard
Section 8 not accepted. Pets are allowed with deposit.