Short Term Rentals, Upcoming Rentals $2,500.00 Per Month - Single Family Home
Availability Dates: December 16, 2017 – March 13, 2018; March 19, 2018 – December 31, 2018
Price and utilities are negotiable. Seasonal rates apply. Call our office for details.
This is our featured fully furnished three-bedroom, one-and-a-half-bath single family home, located on Blanche Ave., right off S. Taylor Road. You’re located in a safe, quiet, Jewish-Orthodox neighborhood about 10 minutes away from the Cleveland Clinic, University Hospitals, Case Western Reserve, Severance Hall, and Cleveland museums.
Main features of this home
- Room furnishings: Couch, 2 wing-back chairs, coffee table, flat-screen TV, dining room table set, one queen bed, and two full beds
- Other furnishings: Linens, towels, pillows, desks, and bureaus in the bedrooms
- Large gourmet kitchen with a fridge, stove, microwave, and kitchen cookware (panini maker, Vitamix, etc). A dishwasher can be added upon request
- High-speed Wi-Fi and cable
- Access to an organic vegetable garden. Stock up on fresh herbs, tomatoes, beets, and more!
- Washer and dryer in basement
- Plenty of closet and storage space throughout the home
The first floor of the house is updated with gleaming hardwood floors, kitchen, and a half bathroom. On the second floor there are three bedrooms and a newly remodeled bathroom.
There is a new high-efficiency furnace and a whole house fan. The house comes with a security system, a partially fenced-in backyard, and security lighting in the front and the back yards.
Lawn care and snow removal is negotiable. Section 8 not accepted.
The home is within walking distance to Annie’s Sun Luck Garden gourmet Chinese, Mike’s Service for your car, and Cain Park for concerts and recreation. Zagara’s Marketplace and Whole Foods are less than 1/4 mile away.